Many people underestimate the importance of recruitment and selection procedures. As well as having the appropriate skills and experience to do the job, the person has to be the right ‘fit’ in terms of the culture of the organisation. They need to compliment the existing team and make a positive contribution to the business.
Recruitment is time consuming, costly and brings with it its own set of risks in terms of potential discrimination claims.
We can work with you to ensure the process is managed efficiently by dealing with the whole process on your behalf, putting steps in place to assist your recruitment procedure.
- Identifying the role requirements and designing a job specification
- Salary benchmarking
- Writing, designing and placing advertisements via agencies, websites or directly through social media
- Designing an applicant information pack
- Candidate screening and short-listing applicants
- Interviewing and designing selection scenarios and presentations
- Reference checking, designing and issuing contracts as well as terms and conditions of employment
- Design and delivery of induction training ensuring effective integration of your new recruit into the team, ensuring they fully understand their contractual obligations, company working practices and expectations.